Sunday, October 02, 2005

Welcome to my blog on flowers

Sharing some of my digital photos of flowers taken over the past 5 years since the day I got my first digital camera, a 2 Megapixel Olympus C-200 Zoom. Two years ago, I switched to a 4 Megapixel Olympus C-750 that has a 10X zoom feature and saw the quality of my pictures improvely markedly. This blog enables me to display the results of my two interests - flowers and photography. All the flowers on this blog have been taken in parks and gardens and the names given are the common names as I only seek to share the beauty of flowers with others on this blog. Setting up this blog leads me to refer to the numerous books I have in my possession on plants, trees and flowers that I have bought over the years to feed my curiosity about them and it is a pleasant discovery that just the idea of a blog on flowers will result in my gaining greater knowledge about the flowers that I admire.

No comments: