Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tabebuia rosea - Flowering again!

These are not the most brilliant pictures that I have taken of these beautiful trees but it was the first chance that I got to photograph them. In the past few days, I've seen some trees either in full bloom or giving signs that they would burst into a flowering frenzy in a few days' time. Imagine my frustration of just looking and longing to be able to stop the car there and then to take some pictures. Today, I was greeted by a few of these Tabebuia rosea trees all decked out in pink and white glory in Kent Ridge Park. In the fading light of day, these pictures were the only reminders that I had walked next to beauty for a few precious minutes. The trees all around Clementi, Ayer Rajah Expressway and Buona vista, Ghim Moh look like they will be putting on an impressive show of floral display for the next few days. I should go on a 'hunting' trip or live to regret it.




No comments: