Thursday, August 28, 2008

A long time ago...

In Dec 2002, I took these photos with a 2 Megapixel Olympus camera, the C200Z. Since that time, the technology of digital cameras have improved by leaps and bounds and even though this camera is still in good condition and functions well, it cannot compete with today's point-and-shoot type of digital cameras both in terms of looks and capability. Through the years I have upgraded from the humble 2-megapixel camera to the current 7.1 megapixel Olympus SP550OUZ with an 18X zoom facility. In between there is another Olympus 10X zoom of 4 megapixel and a Canon Ixus (my favourite camera because of its size and its reliability to produce reasonably sharp pictures). Compact digital cameras just get smaller and better and needs therefore are neverending. I need another camera. Or, more precisely, I have needs that my current cameras are unable to fulfill. Therefore, I should go and check out the best deals at the Comex Show at Suntec City before it ends. You should too!

No comments: