Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Flowers in Malacca - a diversion

I was running out of flowers that I would like to post on this blog. Luckily, a short visit to relatives in Malacca over two days and a night provided me with a refreshing look at how interesting plants and flowers were in the setting of a residential estate. Shopping was not top on my list and we pretty much lived life at a leisurely pace. Walking around the neighbourhood and looking at the healthy plants and flowers in the evening was a rewarding experience. Take a look here:

2 comments:

alicesg said...

Hahaha...you have such a nice flower blog, I think you covered most of the flowers in Singapore. Those flowers in the slide are beautiful too. Thanks for sharing.

Mableinsingapore said...

Thanks and glad you enjoyed the flowers Alicesg!