Friday, October 30, 2009

Bougainvillea - Bridal shots

There was only one time in my life when I took photos of a bride. It was my friend Angela who on her wedding day, wore a simple and elegant gown tailored by her mother. While I had artifical white flowers on my hair on my wedding day, Angela had a tiara made of a garland of fresh jasmine buds. All brides are beautiful. Since I did not have a bride to photograph, I thought I would just treat my bougainvillea plant like a bride and aimed to bring out the best and loveliest character in every shot that I took.

My bougainvillea
















3 comments:

alicesg said...

Long time no visit, Mable. :) Oh I had a ring made of fresh baby's breath flowers for my head during my wedding. At last, I made a trip to Hort Park and I enjoyed so much taking so much photos of flowers. :) Am so surprised to find out my little niece (8 yrs old) take after me in snapping those flowers while her parents just watch both us going after flowers...lol.

Mableinsingapore said...

Good to hear from you again Alice! So cute - aunt and niece taking photos in Hortpark. I have not seen any kid taking photos of flowers before. Wish I was there to see for myself :-)

alicesg said...

Mable, I will post her photo later but wont show her face cause to protect her. She even kneel down to take photos of the special flowers in the air conditioned room. She wanted a better camera from her dad...lol.