Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Memecylon edule

Lady Gaga's songs are surprisingly nice to listen to and I do enjoy her so outlandish costumes and performances. I guess once in a while, we get shockers that hit our senses so hard, we are knocked senseless for a while and when we come to at last, we actually find ourselves enjoying the new experiences made possible by such creative performers.

In my youth, I had Madonna and my music appreciation was much spiced up by her unique presentations of herself and her songs. Whether it is music or nature, whenever there are deviations from what is normal or expected, we should just open our eyes and hearts and fill our life with these creations, natural or engineered. I did not expect to see anything extraordinary today and because I had no expectations, the joy of seeing these fresh blooms of Memecylon edule was double.

No comments: