Friday, May 07, 2010

Canna flowers

I got the sun in my eyes but I also got the sun behind the flowers. I love to shoot against the light and I love to go against tradition. That is why I have always been a rebel and do not like to dance to the same tune all the time nor do I really bother if I am different from others. Children like me and I like to talk to other people's small children especially if they are between the age of five and seven. I think kids this age are so adorable and they like adults who like to talk like them. So sometimes when you see an 'aunty' getting friendly with your kid, it is probably me. I like talking to teenagers too but I find them less interesting than kids of the age group that I mentioned because most of them can only talk with their friends, in their lingo and about things that interest them only.




No comments: